Tuesday, January 16, 2018
DRR USA 450cc Adult Utility ATV - First Look Video!
DRR USA, Inc. is excited to share an in-depth, first look video at our brand new 450cc Adult Utility ATV! We want to show you, our dealers and customers, what you will get in this high quality product.
With a 58-horsepower liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine, the 450cc is built for speed. It comes standard with pre-loaded adjustable shocks, dual A-Arm up front and a swing arm in the back, to meet the needs of each rider.
Its five speed manual transmission with reverse gives the rider a leg up when gears need to be shifted quickly. The black plastic and sharp design make for one dominating ATV. The 450cc is also completely assembled in the United States!
The 450cc will be available for spring 2018 shipping, but we are taking orders now! Call (330) 220-3102 for more information or to place your order!
Find out even more details, including the product price, on our website: http://www.drrusa.com/rides/detail/20
Thursday, January 4, 2018
Slow Down & Save: Change your brake fluid annually
By Grace Moryan
There is one expense everybody will remember paying for their entire life: their car.
From down payments to insurance, caring for a car can be expensive and hard to save for. However, what many people do not realize is maintenance on your car can prevent damages in the long run, and save money in the end. One part of caring for a car is debated among mechanics and manufacturers alike: how often should you change the brake fluid of your car?
While there are many answers to this question, the safest bet is to change it annually. Here are a few reasons from DeCuzzi Tires as to why you should consider changing your car's brake fluid more often than not:
1. It will save you money in the end. An annual brake fluid change costs roughly between $100-$150. While this is not exactly leftover change, there is a possibility moisture in the air can work its way through the braking system and corrode the brake lines, master cylinder, and other internal components of the car. These parts can cost hundreds of dollars to replace, so it is worth changing the brake fluid often to prevent the deterioration of other parts of the car.
2. It can help a mechanic detect problems. When you give your car a checkup, changing the brake fluid allows the mechanic to check for leaks in the brakes. This will help him or her check for any damage and fix it before your car has a list of problems. It is also worth taking your car to be examined because it is important for your car to be in top shape when driving.
3. It can save your life. Brake fluid is essential for being able to stop your car on a daily basis. If you do not change the brake fluid, the power of your brakes will decline over time. You want your brakes to be in top shape to be able to take control of the car and stop whenever you need to, especially in snowy weather.
Do not overlook the small stuff. When you drive, you want to be able to keep not only yourself safe, but others too. Be sure to check your brake fluid to protect yourself, as well as your passengers. It man seem like an inconvenient expense, but you will be thankful when your car continues to last a long time and require little repairs.
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
ATV Winter Storage Tips and Tricks
By Grace Moryan
It’s fun to ride your ATV (All-terrain vehicle), especially if it is a DRR, in the sunshine, but when cold weather conditions arise it is important to store your ATV. However, your garage may be filled with bikes, supplies, and other clutter. Here are some tips from us at DRR on how and where to store your ATV for the winter.
It’s sad to say goodbye to your vehicle for an entire season, but it is important to take precautions before storing it.
- Wash your ATV. Before storing it, you will want to get the dirt off your vehicle.
- Oil It. To prevent rust and corrosion, you can put a thin layer of oil on your ATV.
- Put oil in the cylinder. Remove the spark plug and cover the cylinder in mist oil. Continue to turn it until the cylinder walls are completely covered in oil. This will prevent it from rusting.
- Empty the carburetor. If your ATV has a carburetor, you will want to drain the fuel out of it before you store it.
- Fill the gas tank. This is important because a full gas tank cannot rust. If you have a plastic tank, a full tank will prevent condensation. Add fuel stabilizer to keep it in top condition.
- Don't forget about the ATV battery. Your battery may freeze over the course of winter, so it is important to store your ATV in a place with climate control. If you cannot find a place, it is sufficient to remove the batter from your ATV and charge it.
- Fill your antifreeze. If you cannot store your ATV in a place with climate control, fill your antifreeze to the top. This will protect your ATV.
If you have a 2 stroke ATV:
- Remove the exhaust. Be sure to clean out the oil inside of the exhaust to keep it from rusting. When your ATV starts up, it will pull in air from the exhaust, which causes corrosion. You want to make sure you do this in order to reduce rust and to prevent additional damage to your ATV.
Choosing a storage facility:
- Ask about size. Every ATV is different in dimensions and size. Make sure the facility you choose can hold your ATV.
- Hallways are a concern. While your storage unit may have the room dimensions you need, be sure you can fit your ATV through the hallways.
- Compare prices. There are a variety of different storage facilities that have different prices. Some might give you a discount for long-term storage, so be sure to compare and contrast for the best deal.
Check us out at www.drrusa.com.
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
Freeze Crack Advisory: Keep your tires in good condition
By Grace Moryan
When buying tires, there’s a lot to think about: durability, time of year, brand, and lifespan. Choosing a tire might seem difficult, but knowing how to store and maintain a tire is critical to keeping them in top condition. Here is some advice from the experts at DeCuzzi tires.
What is a freeze crack advisory?
A freeze crack advisory is the recommended temperature you should use your tires and how to properly store it in cold conditions. If your tires freeze, they can be flexed or stressed in ways that break the tire if they are not made for cold weather conditions. This makes transporting tires a hassle because they may potentially break when frozen. Here are some rules regarding tire transportation:
1. If your tires were exposed to 32 degrees Fahrenheit or less, store them in a place above this temperature for 24 hours
2. Never store them in a place below 32 degrees Fahrenheit
3. Always use winter tires for cold weather
4. If you notice your tires are cracked, do not use them.
What if I chemically modify my tires?
With do-it-yourself anything, you always run the risk of altering a product to do something it wasn’t intended to become. If you choose to soak your tires or use a tread softener, there is no guarantee your tires will work the same after doing so. After all, the factory produces a product to work effectively and efficiently. Always follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and detect errors early on while they are still under warranty.
How long do tires last?
Tires last about two years depending on how much you drive and use your car. If you drive a lot, you may find yourself replacing your tires more frequently than someone who drives every few days. If you don’t replace your tires, the quality of your tires will decrease and you are more likely to lose control of your car. Sunlight, temperature, automobile fluent solvents, and atmospheric pollutants all can speed up the aging of your tires.
Be sure to replace your tires and check their condition every so often. Being aware of how to be safe when the temperature is cold is critical to preventing accidents and keeping your car running like new.
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
To celebrate the season of giving, DRR USA is making spirits bright with our “All I Want for Christmas Contest!” We’ll be giving away SIX prizes as a way to thank our amazing customers for another great year!
The gifts are – four $25 gift vouchers to the DRR Parts Store and two Racing Gift Packages, including a helmet, goggles and gloves.
**HELMETS AND GOGGLES COME IN A VARIETY OF COLORS**
Entering the contest is simple – Just comment what you want most for Christmas on our contest Facebook post (it will include the picture below). You must also share the post to your Facebook page!
DRR USA Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/drratvs/
DRR USA Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/drratvs/
The contest period will start November 29, 2017 and last until midnight on December 13, 2017.
DRR USA’s elves will randomly choose six winners on December 14, 2017 and give them to Santa for an early present delivery! To remind entrants once again, the gifts are – four $25 gift vouchers to the DRR Parts Store and two Racing Gift Packages, including a helmet, goggles and gloves.
Entrants can access our complete list of Rules and Regulations for this Contest here:
- The DRR USA Team
DRR USA, Inc. All I Want for Christmas Contest
How to Enter:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The “DRR USA All I Want for Christmas Contest” begins on November 29, 2017 and ends on December 13, 2017 (two weeks).
The contest may be entered by filling in the blank to our holiday post of “All I want for Christmas is________” (entrants need to type their answer in the comments section of the post). Entrants must also share the post to their Facebook page to be eligible.
DRR USA, Inc. PO Box 875, Brunswick, OH 44212
This contest is in no way sponsored by, run by or associated with Facebook
Answers to our holiday question will be accepted during the Contest Period – November 29, 2017 until midnight on December 13, 2017.
This giveaway is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Any age can participate in this contest. Only one entry per person is allowed. DRR USA will not accept entries that include profanity or inappropriate words/slogans. It is at DRR’s discretion what is deemed to be inappropriate.
There are a variety of prizes for this contest. They include four $25 gift vouchers for the DRR Parts Store, only redeemable for MSRP prices, and two gift packages, each including a helmet, goggles, and gloves. DRR USA will NOT provide the gifts written in the comments.
Winner Selection and Announcement:
DRR USA staff members will compile the eligible entries received on December 14, 2017 and choose the six winners randomly. Entrants do not have to do anything extra to win the helmet, goggles, and gloves package. Winners of the gift packages and gift vouchers will be picked at random among all entrants. Followers will be allowed to write their answer to our holiday question until midnight on December 13, 2017. DRR USA staff members will randomly pick the six winners on December 14, 2017, and announce them on our Facebook and Twitter pages. The winners will be sent their prizes on December 14, 2017 and should expect three days for shipping.
DRR USA, Inc. has the right to publicize the winner’s name, portrait and city/state of residence to the World Wide Web.
By entering this Contest, the entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and decisions of DRR USA, Inc. DRR USA, Inc. makes no other warranty of any kind, expressed or implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose that exceed the obligations and time limitations of this contest.
RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS GIVEAWAY, DRR USA, INC. WILL HAVE NO LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANT AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES, CLAIMES AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE FOR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY OR PARTAKING IN THIS CONTEST, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY.
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
DRR USA 600cc Adult Utility ATV – First Look Video!
DRR USA, Inc. is excited to share an in-depth first look at our brand new 600cc Adult Utility ATV! We want to show you, our dealers and customers, exactly what you’ll get in this high quality product. The DRX 600cc is doing more than just advancing DRR USA, Inc. into a new demographic. With a 48 horsepower liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine, this 600cc is one of the fastest and most powerful in its class. It is also the company’s FIRST EVER ATV to be 100 percent built in the United States.
DRR USA, Inc. Founder Louis DeCuzzi says, “This is an exciting addition to our product line, because DRR USA has solely focused on manufacturing youth ATVs and dirt bikes for the past 17 years.”
The 600cc is a rider-friendly, comfortable ATV that features electronic-powered steering to easily move riders around the twist and turns of the trail. It catches attention whether its resilient, slick exterior is clean or covered in mud. It features two-wheel drive, four-wheel drive and locking four-wheel drive. At $6,999, it’s the only ATV in its class to have a full dashboard with a digital display.
Order yours today for December 2017 delivery!
DRR USA’s Mission
We want families to share the bonds, memories, friendship, teamwork and commitment that racing provided for our family. By partnering with local universities, we’re able to deliver the best possible product and assemble it right here in Brunswick, OH.